Werzalit Tops by SM France are manufactured in France, using the renown resin moulding process. Available in a select range of sizes and finishes, these tops are durable, weatherproof, inexpensive and attractive.
SM France table tops are made of wood, glues and papers; the technique of molding and lamination by hot pressing gives the product qualities unmatched to date, especially in terms of weather resistance.
Features of Werzalit Tops by SM France
- 5 year structural warranty
- Stocked in 10 finishes: Black, White, Arizona, Boston, Marble, Maracaibo, Concrete, Rustic Kansas, Stratos & Wenge
- Available Sizes (mm): 600R, 700R, 800R, 600x600SQ, 700x700SQ, 800x800SQ, 1200x800RCT
- Edge Profile and Thickness: 25mm
- Made in France
- Moulded table top with a jointless, high impact and wear resistant surface also resistant to heat & burns from cigarettes. Hygienic & easy to clean
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor commercial use