Rapidline ECO70BM Operator Chair is the ‘go to’ chair for the site office. It has all the basic adjustments and quality components to handle the rigours of a busy office. Injection moulded foam will not flatten with constant heavy use. It has been tested to AFRDI Level 6 which means it will handle 110 kg. users.
Features of Rapidline ECO70BM Operator Chair
- AFRDI Tested Level 6
- Medium Back
- Back Tilt
- Gas Lift
- Injection Moulded Foam
- Available with or without Drafting Kit
Options of Rapidline ECO70BM Operator Chair
- Adjustable Arms Black
- Drafting Kit
- Chrome Base
- Seat Tilt (ECO70CM)
- High Back (ECO70BH)
- Seat Tilt & High Back (ECO70CH)
Rapidline is a premium, commercial furniture range that has been designed and developed over a period of years in Australia by the team at Furnx to offer quality and comfort in commercial furniture.
Furnx are committed to offering their Retailers a product selection wide enough to furnish a whole office requirement, available “off the shelf” for immediate delivery. All Rapidline products are selected from Sedex compliant factories around the globe and are supported by full commercial warranties. Secondly, Furnx product development team strives to establish and maintain high quality standards. This means that they select products recognised by certified bodies such as AFRDI, BIFMA and GREENGUARD.
The product is only part of the story – Rapidline product is supported by:
- Privately-owned and managed distribution centres across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
- National Customer Service Teams
- Available from all good office furniture and office products retailers around Australia
- Full Catalogue, Regularly Updated
- Commercial Warranties on all Products
Maintenance And Care For Rapidline ECO70BM Operator Chair
It is important that maintenance be done on a regular basis.
Dirt and grime can damage powdercoat and fabric surfaces, and regular cleaning will assist with the appearance and performance of your product.
During cleaning the following should be noted:
1. Clean surfaces with a dilute solution of a mild liquid detergent in warm water.
Avoid excessively hot solutions.
2. Do not use abrasive tools on surfaces.
3. After cleaning rinse the film with fresh water.
4. Do not use strong solvent type cleaners