This is the Rapid Worker Desk Range. It is a suite of several desk sizes, returns, reception hobs and drawer pedestals. The product comes in flat pack and ready for quick delivery.
Rapid Worker Desk Range
- 25mm Tops, 18mm Sides
- Lockable Drawers Extra
- E1 Enviroboard
Colours – Tops
Colours – Bases
Rapid Worker Desk Range – Desks
- 1800mm x 900mm
- 1800mm x 750mm
- 1500mm x 750mm
- 1200mm x 600mm
- 900mm x 600mm
Downloads – Desk Hob
- Metal Runners
- 3 Drawer
- 2 Drawer
- Return 3 Drawer
- 1 Drawer – Ironstone (No Lock Available)
Fixed Pedestal Sizes
- 3 Drawer – 465mm x 447mm x 454mm High
- 2 Drawer – 465mm x 447mm x 454mm High
- Return 3 Drawer – 465mm x 447mm x 454mm High
- 1 Drawer – 465mm x 447mm x 454mm High
- Metal Runners
- Fifth Wheel for Stability
- 4 Personal Drawers
- 2 Personal/1 File Drawer (Also Available in Ironstone)
- 2 File Drawers
Maintenance and Care for FurnX Products
It is important that maintenance be done on a regular basis.
Dirt and grime can damage powder coated and melamine surfaces, and regular cleaning will assist with the appearance and performance of your product.
During cleaning the following should be noted:
- Clean surfaces with a dilute solution of a mild liquid detergent in warm Avoid excessively hot solutions.
- Do not use abrasive tools on
- After cleaning rinse the film with fresh
- Do not use strong solvent type cleaners
Products are designed for indoor use only unless otherwise specified in FurnX brochures or on www.rapidline.com.au
FurnX products are designed for use in normal Commercial applications. In particular:
- Do not drag. If product needs to be moved use a trolley designed for the purpose.
- Do not sit on desk or steel storage product unless it is designed for that purpose.