The Maya Chair is no ordinary plastic chair. It’s extraordinary strength is due to the entire chair being one-piece injection moulded thermoplastic, the legs reinforced with glass fibre for even more stability. The plastic is packed with UV stabiliser, so this chair will not fade or go brittle even in the sunniest weather conditions. The Maya Chair has a CATAS Certificate (complies to European commercial standards). Don’t get Siesta’s Maya Chair confused with other ‘Maya’ versions on the market, this one is the only one built to last in busy commercial venues, indoor or outdoor.
- Stackable: 4 to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: 460W x 535D x 815H x 450 Seat Height
- Unit Weight: 4kg
- SWL: 150kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Black, Orange, Silver Grey, White, Green
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: Maya Barstool
- Made in Europe
Please Note: Product Sizes, Weights & Colours may vary and are subject to change.