Go Tambour door cupboards needs no space to open doors, saving valuable floor space and can fit easily into a workstation layout with a range of heights and 2 widths to choose from.
A range of accessories allows a full range of filing solutions.
Fully riveted construction backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Fully Riveted for Extra Strength
- Adjustable Feet for leveling
- Locking with 2 Keys (Master Series)
- Magnetic Slam Rail Keeps Door Closed
- Available in 1016mm, 1200mm or 1981mm Heights
- Available in 900mm or 1200mm Widths
- 40kg Weight Rating per Shelf
- Master key locking
- Available with or without shelves
- Powdercoat finish, except on doors.
- GTD900 – 900mm W Plain Shelf, White or Black
- GG09SLOT – 900mm W Slotted Shelf, White or Black
- GS7D – Pack of 5 Shelf Dividers for Slotted Shelf, White or Black
- GG09FF – Roll Out Filing Frame, White or Black
- GG09PS – Roll Out Shelf, White or Black
- GTD1200 – Plain Shelf, White
- GT12SLOT – Slotted Shelf, White only
- GS7D – Pack of 5 Shelf Dividers for Slotted Shelf, White only
- GG12FF – Roll Out Filing Frame, White only
- GG12PS – Pull Out Shelf, White only
GO Tambour Door Cupboards are one of our most popular shelving solution. With doors receding into the carcass they are ideal for high density filing.
The tambour door system glides easily along plastic tracks designed with a rolling radius, and fully recede into the cupboard carcass. This allows full access to all shelves. Without doors protruding into the aisle they take less space than conventional cupboards. So they save valuable office floor space.
The tambour cupboard carcass is of sturdy riveted metal construction. The magnetic anti slam rail which keeps doors closed. A wide selection of accessories can be fitted for storage flexibility. Available in a range of heights and widths, tambour can be integrated into any office environment.