The EM300 Mesh Back Chair is fantastic entry level mesh back task chair. It suits the smaller person and has all the basic qualities. Arms can be added to make it a great little manager’s chair.
Features of EM Mesh Back Chair
- Fully Ergonomic
- Black Fabric
- Available in Soft PU
Options of EM300 Mesh Back Chair
- Chrome Base
- Adjustable Arms
- Drafting Kit
Rapidline is a premium, commercial furniture range that has been designed and developed over a period of years in Australia by the team at Furnx to offer quality and comfort in commercial furniture.
Furnx are committed to offering their Retailers a product selection wide enough to furnish a whole office requirement, available “off the shelf” for immediate delivery. All Rapidline products are selected from Sedex compliant factories around the globe and are supported by full commercial warranties. Secondly, Furnx product development team strives to establish and maintain high quality standards. This means that they select products recognised by certified bodies such as AFRDI, BIFMA and GREENGUARD.
The product is only part of the story – Rapidline product is supported by:
- Privately-owned and managed distribution centres across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
- National Customer Service Teams
- Available from all good office furniture and office products retailers around Australia
- Full Catalogue, Regularly Updated
- Commercial Warranties on all Products
Maintenance And Care For EM300 Mesh Back Chair
It is important that maintenance be done on a regular basis.
Dirt and grime can damage powdercoat and fabric surfaces, and regular cleaning will assist with the appearance and performance of your product.
During cleaning the following should be noted:
1. Clean surfaces with a dilute solution of a mild liquid detergent in warm water.
Avoid excessively hot solutions.
2. Do not use abrasive tools on surfaces.
3. After cleaning rinse the film with fresh water.
4. Do not use strong solvent type cleaners