Compact Laminate Tops are the ideal hospitality surface.
Born out of innovation, excellent materials and cutting-edge technology, Polytec Compact Laminate Tops offer great value for commercial venues. Their durable construction and sleek 13mm profile makes it a perfect table top for both indoor and shaded outdoor* applications.
Compact Laminate Tops fixed to a good quality base makes the ideal restaurant or cafe table.
Description of Polytec Compact Laminate Tops
Offered in Black, White, Calcutta Grey, Prime Oak and Dark Cement the Compact Laminate Polytec is constructed with layers of Kraft paper, dipped in resin and dried. These layers are then sandwiched between laminated top and bottom sheets, compressed and baked. A process called polymerisation melds them all together creating a solid- core panel that is an extra tough durable laminate.
Each colour is available in a range of different sizes in square and rectangle. The underside of each top has a ply substrate for fixing to base. This makes installation of Compact Laminate with Durafurn table bases simple and easy.
- Brand: Polytec
- 2 year structural warranty
- Available in 5 finishes (as shown): Black, White, Calcutta Grey, Prime Oak and Dark Cement
- Available Sizes (mm): 600SQ | 700SQ | 800SQ | 800SQ | 1150×800 & 1350x800RECT
- Edge Profile and Thickness: 13mm
- Core: Compressed Resin Impregnated Fibre
- Jointless, high impact and wear resistant surface also resistant to heat & burns from cigarettes. Hygienic & easy to clean
- Suitable for indoor & shaded outdoor* commercial use
*Marine ply substrate supplied on all tops at an extra cost.
*It is advisable to select light colours (White & Calcutta Grey) for use in direct sunlight conditions. Dark colours (Black, Prime Oak & Dark Cement) used in direct sunlight become hot and will fade over time. The core material can also expand which will then cause the top to bow upwards/downwards at the edges. The manufacturer does not accept this as a warranty claim.
Please Note: Product Sizes, Weights & Colours may vary and are subject to change.
Bases for Polytec Compact Laminate Tops:
See our pages