Buro Mentor Synchro Chair with Headrest is ideal for operators and gamers. With body weight self-tension synchro action, adjustable lumbar support and tensioned fabric back upholstery the Mentor provides a supremely comfortable sitting experience.
Upholstered in Black Elastic III Fabric it has give yet still provides support. This all adds up to comfort for long periods of sitting.
The Buro Mentor Synchro Chair is on display at our showroom so come in and give it a test drive.
The Buro Mentor Synchro Chair Features
- Mentor Headrest – Black (140-HDREST)
- Contoured Polyurethane moulded foam seat
- Synchronized seat & backrest angle with 4 positions locking adjustment
- Superior self-weighting tension adjustment adjusts automatically
- Depth adjustable seat slide
- Black nylon base & 60mm soft PU castors
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Height, depth & angle adjustable arms with soft PU pads
- AFRDI 142 – Certified to 135kg – Single Shift operations
The Buro Mentor Synchro Chair Options
- Polished Aluminium Base (PC199)
- Customer specified fabric
Activity based working seating
Just as seating is encouraging movement, so too is the workplace environment. Workplace environments include multiple settings of quiet spaces and social areas for various activities so employees can sit or stand wherever they choose to suit their work task. Modular and collaborative ‘lifestyle seating’ is growing in popularity for a mobile workforce. Comfortable, flexible and reactive to different working activities, underpinned with key ergonomic features.
“Work is not simply a place you attend. Today Work is what you do. Working methods are changing along with technology and traditional workplaces are evolving.” Kinnarps 2018
Engineering & design
One of the most important design and engineering developments is quick assembly seating. With growing online sales customers are demanding assembly that is quick, tool-free and easy.
Domestic design continues to enter the commercial space more and more, as users want to feel more at home when they are at work. Quickly disappearing are the days of the formal corporate office, and that applies across the way we work, the way we dress, the décor around us, and the furniture we are utilising whilst in the office.