APC Ezi-Slide Aislesaver mobile shelving system represents the ultimate refinement in easy push-pull high density storage.
Our manual (push-pull) Aislesaver, Ezi-Slide®, is a perfect light-weight mobile shelving system for any storage and filing application. Designed and manufactured in Australia, the Ezi-Slide Aislesaver® incorporates low profile tracks, with discreet anti-tilt mechanism, to reduce the chance of operator strain and loads imposed on the floor. Users can move block-loads up to 1000kg effortlessly. APC’s mobile shelving systems provide the ultimate usage of the available storage area and have a large range of standard sizes that can also be tailor-made to suit your specific needs.
Key Features and Benefits of APC Ezi-Slide Aislesaver
- Low profile track system (wheelchair friendly)
- Easy to operate and move – compliant with OH&S Standards
- Strong and durable long lasting quality storage system
- Shelving designed to the Australian Standard (AS 2143-1978) & ASI Guide
- Modular – easily adapts to change and expansion
- Tracks do not require fixing, eliminating any damage to floor coverings
- Crinolin steel strips provide hard wearing runner surface for smooth operating
- Shelves can be adjusted in 25mm increments
- Australian Made
- 10 Year Warranty – Conditions apply
Bays are available in a combination of any of the height, width and depth options below.
|HEIGHT||1875mm, 2175mm, 2375mm|
|WIDTH||750mm, 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm|
|DEPTH||300mm, 400mm, 450mm, 600mm|
|DRIVE TYPE||Manual, Push-Pull Operation|
|TRACK SYSTEM||Low Profile – Above Floor|
|SHELVING ACCESSORY SYSTEM||APC Uni-Shelf|
|MAXIMUM SYSTEM WIDTH||1800mm (2 x 900mm Bays)|
|ANTI-TILT SYSTEM||Track and Runner Combination|
|BAY LOAD CAPACITY||500kg UDL*|
|SHELVING LOAD CAPACITY||Standard frames – Up to 1035kg UDL*
Reinforced frames – Up to 1700kg UDL*
*Shelf and bay load capacities vary, please contact APC for specific maximum loads based on final configurations
Not sure of configuration you need? Call us for a free measure and quote and there is no obligation!